Men and scrapbooking????

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Men and scrapbooking????

Post by scrappinjo on Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:40 am

$10-$20 isn't bad your doing good, good self control! pat your self on the back! my hubby is the same but we usually sit at the table together and i do my thing and he does his so we talk and have a bit of music going! but that is on the weekend, during the week it is usually what ever but that is when the kids go to bed and depending on the kids sometimes through the day! Very Happy
scrappinjo
You Know your stuff

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2008-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scrappy_suse on Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:45 pm

I have a scrap room, but I tend to scrap in the living area so I can still talk to hubby and interact and stuff...then he doesn't get quite so jealous of the craft LOL
scrappy_suse
Getting There

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-07-31

View user profile http://www.susehocking.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wendy on Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:46 pm

mine is supportive to a degree...mind you I thik he would rather I didnt spend too much money

he often helps with page titles and jouranlling ideas, and is always yelling out...."where's the camera?" when something needs to be photographed
wendy
Just Learning

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-08-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Head Lady on Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:07 pm

oh thats lovely, I wish mine took more of an interest....
Tina Head Lady
Admin

Number of posts : 1836
Registration date : 2008-07-11

View user profile http://cddoodles.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gizmo on Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:23 am

My hubby has no interest in my scrapping whatsoever......occasionally he might have a peek at what I'm doing but that's about it.
He never complains about how much money I spend, sometimes he doesn't want to know, LOL!!!
I think if I ever saw him doing a layout I would keel over in shock Laughing

gizmo
Just Learning

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Head Lady on Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:39 am

lol...lol
Tina Head Lady
Admin

Number of posts : 1836
Registration date : 2008-07-11

View user profile http://cddoodles.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Post by scrappinjo on Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:56 pm

well, i ask the hubby for the visa card the other night for some scrap shopping online, and he had asked me what it was for and i told him and he said ok! but at the time i said i was only going to spend about a $100 well $350 later affraid i have a nice parcel from 123 scrapbook! well i rang him the next day and told him it was $ 350 and he was a little shocked because i did say a $100 but i did proceed to offer some of my pay back into the account because we are saving for some major things.....but he refused because i needed those things.....i just want to say WHAT A GUY!

Any way what i needed was a hell of a lot of flowers and bling and pearls i had run out of alot of colours and the flowers were basically gone that is how much of those i have gone through with this 60th album. and i only used the visa because i wanted the parcel this week not next, any way will stop rambling now! Very Happy
scrappinjo
You Know your stuff

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2008-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phatassphairy on Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:51 pm

Grant loves my scrapping ......when he is away at work he looks at my blog ..and then is happy to look through my albums when he gets home .....i think his theory is ...when i see my darlin happy ...it makes me happy and we have a happier house hold ......He often comes home and says things like ....hey hun ..do you think you could use this for your scrapping .....for example he suggested paper gaskets....and they are cool...

But i am lucky that grant gets pleasure out of seeing me happy and contented ...i don't think it would matter what i was doing ...whether it be scrapping cooking painting or mosaicking .....

"what ever makes you happy my darlin makes me happy" grant says this to me ...and i love him extra for it Wink tongue I love you I asked him (just because of this topic ((((cause he is home today ...yay!!!!)))) what was his opinion ....he has answered that he loves that i have added a original touch to a priceless moment of our history and thinks that the LO's are refection of how much i love him and the kids and craft all rolled into one ...and it reminds him of how creative i can be .....and thinks the kids will love that i have taken a moment and written journaling for another generation to read.
phatassphairy
Well on your way

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lali on Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:41 am

Tony doesn't say anything about my scrapping he is really good like that too...provided the bills are paid and some saving put away he has no probs
Lali
You Know your stuff

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2008-08-01

View user profile http://scrappingmad.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2