Just saying Hi!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just saying Hi!

Post by Miss_Scrappy on Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:49 pm

Hellooo to all you scrappaholics...some i know and some i'm sure i will get to know.

I just hate these introduction things but here goes and i'll try not to babble too much. I'm a mother of 3, partner to a very adorable (if not at times intolerable) partner, own a little scrapbooking shop in good old rock vegas, workaholic, control freak, gotta be busy all the time (which is probably why i'm a little tired right now) hmmm tattoo luvin' hellraiser from wayyyy back. Scrapbooking layouts are a lot like tattoos, each one tells a story and well i have three and with every tatt i can remember when, where and why i got them. I want to get my left arm sleeved from shoulder to wrist but again where do i find the time!!! oh did i mention insomnia sufferin' coffee inhaling chick also????

Anyway hope to get to know everyone i don't know here well and keep up the great friendships with those i do know!!
Miss_Scrappy
Just Learning

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile http://www.scrappydays.com.au

Back to top Go down

Re: Just saying Hi!

Post by Tina Head Lady on Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:45 am

Hi Vicki so glad to have you here, and it will be great to get to know you better, on a much more relaxed setting, not just business lol....We should work to live and not live to work is my saying...lol. Anyway I am also a coffee inhaling junkie...lol. I should make a coffe spot on here seeeing as alot us ladies are just so addicted...lol. Once again glad to have you here and I can't wait to chat some more......
Cheers Tina Very Happy

Last edited by Tina Head Lady on Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tina Head Lady
Admin

Number of posts : 1836
Registration date : 2008-07-11

View user profile http://cddoodles.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Post by scrappinjo on Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:40 pm

hey vicki, hope all is well at home i was on your forum, hope those headache's don't get you down to much!or the little one for that matter..!
great to see you on here as you have quite the funny quirky pesonality! welcome and hope to chat soon jo Very Happy
scrappinjo
You Know your stuff

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2008-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scrappin4joy on Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:08 pm

Hi Vicki....will be nice to get to know you better...see you around the forum
scrappin4joy
Just Learning

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Scrappy on Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:04 pm

thank ya ladies...quirky personality lol that's the nicest compliment i've heard in a long time...
Miss_Scrappy
Just Learning

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile http://www.scrappydays.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: