here i am........................

View previous topic View next topic Go down

here i am........................

Post by kirsten on Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:10 am

Hi ladies

Well here I am. My name is Kirsten, nearly 29 years old, scary pirat . (user name on SM site is kirsten_casey). Married to Malcolm, we have 3 girls Mackenzie 5, Mia 2 1/2 and Isla 10 months. Needless to say my scrapping features pink a lot, which I am trying to change and use other colours and embellies (other than flowers) to make my pages interesting. Well my camera has just died, and is about to be sent back to Canon for repair. So I have a few pages to upload once I get my camera back. Ive been scrapping for nearly 2 years. I am up too late at night scrapping, but its the only time I get in peace to do anything (suffer for it the next morning when the kids wake up early). But you get that Very Happy . Well thats about me, pretty boring. Oh we just sold our house, so are going to be going on a few holidays over the next year or so. Cant wait. Perth is first on our list (which will be in a few weeks time), then melbourne in october for the paperific expo. Still trying to talk DH into New York, but it is hard with young kids. But I still wanna go. Anyway enough boring stuff, off to do some scrappin while 2 kids are at daycare and kindy and the other is asleep Sleep
kirsten
Just Learning

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: here i am........................

Post by Tina Head Lady on Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:11 am

Hi Kirsten how are you. Great to see you here...welcome. Hows business, and congrats on selling your home....so jealous take me in one of your bags when you go on holiday really need one...lol....if you couldn't tell. hope you enjoy the forum and challenges if you join in, also let us have a sticky beek at some of your work...by up-loading into the gallery...
We will hosting the Scrapbooking Olympics here in the next few weeks...hope to have you join in the fun .....loads of prizes....yeh cheers

So chat soon
Tina Very Happy
Tina Head Lady
Admin

Number of posts : 1836
Registration date : 2008-07-11

View user profile http://cddoodles.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Post by scrappinjo on Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:55 am

hi! kirsten, welcome can't wait to chat, well three girls all you scrap is pink, yes i understand i have 2 boys only been scrapping a little while but a lot of blue...LOL! well i'm off to check out the forum chat later bye... Very Happy
scrappinjo
You Know your stuff

Number of posts : 551

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scrappin4joy on Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:01 pm

Hi Kirsten....yet another familiar name...haha
scrappin4joy
Just Learning

Number of posts : 70

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:34 am

I Kirsten, its lovely to see you here too! Hope you have a special holiday in Perth! You deserve it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum