What have you been Scrapping today?

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Re: What have you been Scrapping today?

Post by sheree on Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:50 pm

i have done 2 pages this week yeahhh they are up in the gallery... hope to do some more soon
sheree
Well on your way

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2008-07-31

View user profile http://sheree412.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Head Lady on Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:05 pm

cool ladies...gotta love productive days...lol....Though in saying that I haven't had a very productive one at all....I am a bit intimidated by the fact that Ihave to do an on-line class for the top 50 site and I want to make sure that it is a good one,....lol...I think I just need to remember that it's is just supposed to be fun and to be my normal creative self....lol...
Tina Head Lady
Admin

Number of posts : 1836
Registration date : 2008-07-11

View user profile http://cddoodles.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arby on Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:01 pm

Top 50 I have done a lot of the challenges over there but never a class I should look into it! I reckon your class will go great! I would never know where to start with a class... Most of my LO morph from what I thought they would be into somthing completly different!!
Arby
You Know your stuff

Number of posts : 532
Registration date : 2008-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Head Lady on Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:24 pm

lol..I do regular on-line work shops ...plus at home work shops for Scrappy days.... the format of the class is basically step by step photo's and instructions of the lay-out or OTP project....but i do try to encourage people to get creative with my steps...and not stick to what i have done to a tee....I feel it allows people to incorporate their own uniqueness into there work.....
Tina Head Lady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:05 pm

Well today I have finally finished my second page that I have done with the goodies from Anthea - it only took me 2 days to finally get it finished. I am about 80% happy with it. It took me forever to get a LO I was happy with - in the end I had cut all the paper and changed the LO about 10 times until I found the way I wanted it! I find Scrapbooking so frustrating sometimes.....I don't think I'm a naturaly talented Scrapper - some people find it really easy - but I have to work really hard before I get anything remotely creative!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Head Lady on Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:46 am

No we all have times like that with scrapping especially at the start....well I know I did....but it gets easier and easier as timer goes on as well as the more tech's and products you use....just keep going and trying new things youy will soon find that you can basically look at a photo or product and know exactly what you want to do with it, i can litrally imagine a page now just by looking at the photo.....well i can when my mojo is working ....lol.....
Tina Head Lady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by my5bratz on Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:15 am

maybe we should start a "scrap mojo challenge" Wink
my5bratz
Getting There

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-09-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lali on Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:01 am

I have been scrapping for years and still can not imagine a LO in my head I just like to play with the stuff as I go...having said that I just finished a LO OMG you say lol yep the first one in ages well nearly finished deciding weather it needs a bit of stitching so will sit on it for a while before I take a pic. and share and have nearly finished a second one YAY ME lol
Lali
You Know your stuff

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2008-08-01

View user profile http://scrappingmad.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Head Lady on Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:11 am

lol...wooohooo...Lali...i know your mojo was playing funny bugga's with you as well....great to hear that it is co=operating with you again....lol...

Scrap mojo challenge sounds great...next month i think we will do just that....lol
Tina Head Lady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arby on Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:35 am

I know what you mean about "sitting on a LO" I have about 20 unfinished LO's just gathering dust..... I feel they need somthing but and not sure what it is. Be it that new release product or just a new technique that I have just learnt. Some I will never finish. I have exchanged a couple of LO's with a good friend of mine and we are trying to finish each others LO's. It is a challenge because you want to stay true to your own style (if you have one) but you also want to do somthing the other person will like. I have been working on one of her LO's for weeks and am making progress. I hope she likes what she gets back!!!
Arby
You Know your stuff

Number of posts : 532
Registration date : 2008-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11