Hiya Ladies...I

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hiya Ladies...I

Post by Tina Head Lady on Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:06 am

would like to say hi and thank you to you ll for your concern and continued devotion to this site. I know that I haven't been very active lately but my head is absolutely overwhelmed with all the stuff that I ahve to do in just the next two weeks never mind the next month....So I was thinking of cancelling the site, but thanx to a very genorous offer from our very own Arby who has offered to help with running the site until I can get organised again. So I want to publically make this post to let every one know how much I appreciate the constant support from all of you and also to say a huge thank you to Arby who has shown nothing less than constant support and friendship...
So thank you to you all and I will be trying to pop on here as often as mentally possible..lol
THANK YOU
Hugs and love Tina Very Happy .
Tina Head Lady
Admin

Number of posts : 1836
Registration date : 2008-07-11

View user profile http://cddoodles.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hiya Ladies...I

Post by lizzyc on Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:17 am

oh tina.. my thoughts and best wishes go to you at this time.. life takes us through things and we have seasons of hardship, so i hope you know that you have us girls who have you in our thoughts, and we trust you will get through to a better season in life..
i for one really love this little site and i will try and keep the doodle train from de-railing..
thanks to arby also...you are a champion!!!!
and so we will all go full steam ahead in this journey together!!
take care of yourself and your chldren tina..
with love..lizzyc
lizzyc
You Know your stuff

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-07-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lis782 on Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:01 am

Hope things work out for you and your babies tina as hard as it is these things really do happen for a reason and something good will eventually come from it.
oh lizzy i agree this site is so nice to be part it seem like a wonderful place to make great friends lets get the full steam going...
good on you arby thanks for helping out tina this way it can help her take the extra load off her shoulders. and what she has worked so hard on here can stay afloat... you're a gem!
love lisa
lis782
Just Learning

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-11-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee on Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:50 am

Hope things work out for you Tina and a huge thanks to Arby for being a champion and helping out. You have our support and devotion.
Buzzy xo cheers
bumblebee
Well on your way

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2008-10-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phatassphairy on Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:57 pm

Tina .....i feel sorry for you hun ...not pity ..just iknow how things IRL can catch up with you ...and sometimes pass you ....so remember take care of you ....hug your babies and everything will be alright .... time will bring you a different path
phatassphairy
Well on your way

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top