DIVAS LOYALTY REWARDS AND REFER A FRIEND PROGRAM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DIVAS LOYALTY REWARDS AND REFER A FRIEND PROGRAM

Post by Head Diva on Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:16 pm

DIVA LOYALTY REWARDS PROGRAM (DLRP)

To thank and reward all my loyal Diva Shoppers, I will be introducing from the 19th January 2009 a new and exciting lifetime shopping rewards program.

When you place your first order at Scrapbook Divas you will be automatically on your way to earning some fantastic store discounts and if you are already a customer and have an account you discount will start immediately once you have reached the required level.

LEVELS OF DIVA REWARDS

SPEND $300.00 5% discount on all purchases
SPEND $1000.00 7% discount on all purchases
SPEND $1500.00 10% discount on all purchases
SPEND $3000.00 15% DISCOUNT ON ALL PURCHASES FOR LIFE.

Conditions apply:

Idea Loyalty program discount cannot be combined with any other offer, including sales
Idea your purchases towards your discount DOES NOT include postage costs, kit purchases, ribbon club, classes, gift vouchers, dizzy divas dip and retreat deposits.
Idea Scrapbook Divas reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of the loyalty program at any time without notice.

DIVAS REFER A FRIEND PROGRAM

I am also excited to announce the "Divas Refer a Friend" program. So if you have made a purchase in the last 3 months and it has been over $40.00 then you are eligible to participate.
Recommend a friend, colleague or family member to Scrapbook Divas and if they make a first purchase of products totaling over $40.00 (excluding postage) you will receive 20% off your next order.

Conditions apply:

Idea The person you refer must not have purchased from Scrapbook Divas before.
Idea The person you refer must mention your name in their order comments at the time of placing their order.
Idea Each new person you refer who makes a purchase to the value of $40.00 or more entitles you to a 20% discount as long as all conditions are met.
Idea YOU CANNOT COMBINE THE DISCOUNTS ON ONE ORDER.
Idea the 20% discount does not apply to postage - normal postage fees will apply
Idea the discount code is FRIEND and needs to be placed in the discount coupon section in the checkout.
Idea if you are also eligible for the Divas Loyalty Rewards Program your purchases will go towards your totals but when you use your 20% discount code you will not receive your DLRP discount as well.
Idea you must claim your discount within 3 months of your referral.

If there are any questions please do not hesitate to contact me

Head Diva
Just Learning

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top