lost my mojo

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lost my mojo

Post by lis782 on Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:36 am

hey ladies,
i'm a bit lost at the moment i want to scrap but every time i sit down to do so i just feel stuck, and hardly get anything done.
does anyone else have this problem or is it just me? can anyone suggest a cure PLEASE!!! my scraproom is calling but there is no action... Crying or Very sad
lis782
Just Learning

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-11-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: lost my mojo

Post by Arby on Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:39 am

It happens to me ALL the time!! I find I just do other stuff and it will come back. I find that when i have other things on my mind then the Mojo is just taking a back seat!
Sometimes I use comps as a way of scrapping without having to come up with it all by myself!!
Or just don't do any for a bit. I am sure it will come back again soon!
Arby
You Know your stuff

Number of posts : 532
Registration date : 2008-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzyc on Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:31 am

hey i know the feeling!! it is hard to scrap when you have a list of things to do in your head, especially at this time of christmas... have i got all the pressy's, what are we gunna eat, who is coming over to visit.. and it goes on and on...
sometimes i go and look at a gallery somewhere, i like scrapbook.com,
it has heaps of layouts to look at. i print off the ones i like and i use them as a guide.
also pagemaps has sketches that just give an idea of placement of photo's and you can just add the embelllies you like..
have you done the sketch for december that tina put up? i found it really good to follow, i tend to follow the sketch pretty spot on then add a few extra bits..
the main thing is NOT to stress.. maybe you just need to have a little break. i know if i try to force myself it just doesnt work.. after all scrapping for me is my therapy, my time out from life, my de-stresser..
i hope this helps..
it is a crazy time of the year too.. continue to get lots of photos and one day you will look at them and a layout will come..
have a great day.. xx
lizzyc
You Know your stuff

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-07-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lis782 on Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:49 am

thanks guys, i guess ill just see what happens
lis782
Just Learning

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-11-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Head Lady on Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:34 am

Yep don't worry at all ...my mojo has been on and off for months now...but i am not pushing myself to scrap if i don't want to....because other wise i find that it will become more of an obligation than an enjoyement....i think just being kind to yourself and not pushing yourself is the key to getting your mojo back...if there are other things on your mind then focus on those if they are important...then you may find that you may start to think about scrapping...lol...good luck with it
Tina Head Lady
Admin

Number of posts : 1836
Registration date : 2008-07-11

View user profile http://cddoodles.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top