Larsen's mummy

Go down

Larsen's mummy

Post by kim on Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:26 am

Hi Ladies, thanks for all the congrats. We arrived home last Sunday and so far things are ok, Larsen is doing well and so am i . It has been a bit hard with my first Addison he had coped but i have really missed doing his activities with him, be fore the birth we were so busy now my hubby had been doing these things with him , i really miss that. however having Larsen at home makes it ok, he is still sleeping heaps we are having to wake him a lot for feeds , he is so tiny he was born 3.186 kgs as apposed to Addison who was 4.370 kgs, the birth went really fast and was so easy. Im hoping to get some scrapping done soon of him trying to take advantage of my hubbys holidays, check out mt blog for some photos. hope to be back soon
kim
kim
Getting There

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Larsen's mummy

Post by Arby on Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:51 am

Kim you seem to be going great and I will have a look at your Blog soon!! And I hate to tell you but 3.186kgs is not tiny!!!!!!
Arby
You Know your stuff

Number of posts : 532
Registration date : 2008-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris on Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:39 am

Kim,
I am soo glad you have settled in with baby Larsen. I remember having the same feelings that you are when we bought Nic home. I really felt that Sam was missing out on time with me but his daddy and him, really became colser over that time, so that was also special.

Rest up and take care of yourself, I'm off to check out your blog, can't wait to see little Larsen
Love Krisxx
Kris
Getting There

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Head Lady on Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:53 am

ooooo CONGRATULATIONS KIM well done....I know how your feeling it is tough to try and manage the time....But you will work it out eventually don't rush yourself ...it wioll just happen...great tio here that things are going well though health wise......off to check out bubs....xxx
Tina Head Lady
Admin

Number of posts : 1836
Registration date : 2008-07-11

View user profile http://cddoodles.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee on Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:21 am

Congrats again Kim for Larsen and good to hear that you have both settled in well at home. I used to find time was just a blur in the early weeks. Just concentrate on the essential stuff and enjoy all that comes with it. My Jess was only 2.47 kg when she first came home - about the size of a football! Then hefty cakes Angus was 3.4kg and he seemed a lot bigger. It's all relative I guess. Hope you manage to find some nice relaxing time for you over Xmas. Will check your blog soon.
Cheers, Buzzy xo santa
bumblebee
Well on your way

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2008-10-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzyc on Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:20 pm

a big congrats to you kim..so glad to hear things went well.. i trust things will continue to go well too..i cant imagine waking a baby to feed..mine all had to wake me!!
anyway take care, be kind to yourself..enjoy your boys!!
xx
lizzyc
You Know your stuff

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-07-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phatassphairy on Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:27 am

congrats hun ...i hope you get some scrapping in ....i want to sticky at your little Larsen.....good luck to both of you ....mwhoa .....(((give him a big squeeze and nuzzling sniff from me : i love the smell of new born babies ...i couldn't help myself when our kids were born .....my hubby used to say that i was going to wear away a baldy patch in their hair!!!....))) I love you
phatassphairy
Well on your way

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down