awsome scrapbooking shop in Perth WA

View previous topic View next topic Go down

awsome scrapbooking shop in Perth WA

Post by loulou on Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:20 am

This is my first post so I thought I would start of by letting all those Perth scrap addicts know about a shop called Scraptivate in Joondana. The people that work there are so tallented and really know their stuff. They always have up to date products and are very friendly and willing to help. From my point of veiw this shop is worth a visit. Cheers Smile

Loulou affraid
loulou
Just Learning

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: awsome scrapbooking shop in Perth WA

Post by kirsten on Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:58 am

whereabouts is that store located? Cause Im going over to perth in a few weeks, for a holiday. And will be definately be doing some scrap shopping while Im there
kirsten
Just Learning

Number of posts : 37

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by loulou on Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:39 am

Hi there,

Scaptivates address is: Shop 1/21 Wanneroo Rd, Joondana.
If you don't mind me asking, what suburb will you be staying in when you come to Perth? I know of some other store you may like but not sure how close they will be to the suburb you will be in.

Cheers,
Loulou What a Face
loulou
Just Learning

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kirsten on Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:07 am

We are staying in Perth City. will probably hire a car the day after we get there and go for a drive. Apparently there is a chocolate factory somewhere, so I must visit there.
kirsten
Just Learning

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by loulou on Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:32 pm

Hi agian,
Hmmm, there are a few scrap stores that are worth a visit. Scraptivate, the one I have already mentioned, is not to long a drive from the city. Not far from that shop in another one called 'Collins Craft. Not sure of the exact address but it is in a set of shops of Balcata Rd. Another store that I really like is called 'Just Scrapbooking. Their address is; Shop 8B,233 Berrigan Drive, Jandakot, WA 6164. You can get there from the city by driving down the Kwinana Freeway (freeway South). The chocolate factory that I think you are talking about is in the Swan Valley. It is a fun day if you like to taste wines, cheeses, olives , icecream at the icecream factory and of course, chocolate. You can make a day of it and have lunch at a winery. You can also play a game of Adventure golf at the Oasis resort, also in the Swan Valley. I think the chocolate factory is called The Margret River Chocolate Factory but I am not 100% sure.
Hope I hav'nt bombarded you with too much info but I know how hard it can be to find all the scrap stores and that when you go to another state.

Cheers Loulou rabbit
loulou
Just Learning

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kirsten on Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:50 pm

Thanks Loulou. Ive written all them down, so I will definately try and get there. I am meeting up with a friend that I met on the net, and she is gonna take me to some stores that she knows of
kirsten
Just Learning

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by loulou on Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:11 pm

Awsome. Hope you have a great stay and that you get some nice weather.
loulou
Just Learning

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top