HUSBANDS....

Go down

HUSBANDS....

Post by Kris on Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:24 am

You gotta lov'em or you'd kill them I think!!!

I am going to have a whinge... So bare with me............... As you could of probably guessed, reading my other posts, Sam is going through a bit of a stage at the moment ( terrible twos/ threes), and I love him lots, but gee it is hard work at them moment... and all i ask of Adam is to support me... BUT Nooooooooooooo...... LAst night i had both boys in the bath, Sam was chucking a wobbly and I'm sure you could of heard him all the way over in QLD, so here i am trying to calm him down, Nic 's in the bath and there is Adam out the back... having a beer watering the garden....Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Kris
Getting There

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HUSBANDS....

Post by phatassphairy on Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:36 am

arrrrrrr so that was what that noise was ...lol......

yes .....there are days where i turn jewish and sound like nanny fines mother ......
phatassphairy
Well on your way

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lali on Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:41 am

I swear my neighbrous must think that I am completely insane with the amount of screaming that comes out of my house...and yep gotta love it when men don't see hear anything around
Lali
You Know your stuff

Number of posts : 543

View user profile http://scrappingmad.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by *Anthea* on Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:40 am

hmmmmmm

I go to tafe at night time twice a week, I came home on Thursday night last week to Baby crying on the couch, wesley sound asleep on another couch and Josh awake, at 9, still not showered, SO in 15 minutes, I had Josh showered, dressed and in bed, wesley in bed and Yak was changed and put into bed.

Apparently Shane thought that Yak would cry to sleep and the other things could wait, BUT all he was doing was watching some shitty show on SBS about the blooming economic crisis, apparently that was more important then the kids, YET I have to drag em out of bed in the morning.

SO I hear ya!
*Anthea*
You Know your stuff

Number of posts : 557
Registration date : 2008-07-29

View user profile http://www.our-life-story.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lali on Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:45 am

I hear you Anthea
Lali
You Know your stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrilyn on Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:01 am

I think most of us can relate to this! Men seem to have this built-in "Can't hear a thing" switch.

And yes I am sure my neighbours think they have a crazy woman living in their street. Thank goodness I am moving out of town onto 5 acres soon - will just scare the wildlife then! affraid
Kerrilyn
Getting There

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris on Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:39 am

Thought you might all join me in this post!!! So i figure if you've gotta get it off your chest... HERE.... is the place!!!
Kris
Getting There

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lali on Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:22 am

Good thinking Kris
Lali
You Know your stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Arby on Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:52 am

Well I am going to upset everyone and tell you how great my DH is! He does most of the bathing and a lot of the cooking, dishes, washing and works full time running his own business. He indulges my scrapping and never complains. I think I got one really great DH.
Arby
You Know your stuff

Number of posts : 532
Registration date : 2008-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by *Anthea* on Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:34 pm

Arby wrote:Well I am going to upset everyone and tell you how great my DH is! He does most of the bathing and a lot of the cooking, dishes, washing and works full time running his own business. He indulges my scrapping and never complains. I think I got one really great DH.

I have to agree, Shane is the best too, but sometimes things 'irk' me. Shouldnt complain he does a lot for us.
*Anthea*
You Know your stuff

Number of posts : 557
Registration date : 2008-07-29

View user profile http://www.our-life-story.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:19 pm

Arby wrote:Well I am going to upset everyone and tell you how great my DH is! He does most of the bathing and a lot of the cooking, dishes, washing and works full time running his own business. He indulges my scrapping and never complains. I think I got one really great DH.

Sorry but I'm agreeing with you too Arby! My DP is a pretty good guy deep down even though I occasionally sound like his nagging mother instead of a loving partner! He actually calls me Hitler!! Compared to other guys his age (23) though he's great - he never goes out with the boys, he dosen't drink or smoke, he cooks, he'll clean if I ask him, and he'll do the washing, he does everything for the kids (I could leave him for a week and they'd be fine). He's going to Brisbane for an engagemant party on Thursday until Monday and he's even taking Lily DD age 1) with him.

I couldn't ask for a better guy!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by kim on Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:09 pm

yeah, men just dont get it, yes my husband is fantastic and loving and suportive but its the little things that count too
kim
Getting There

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris on Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:55 am

Ok ladies you're leaving me hanging out on a limb here all by myself!!! ha ha ha lol!
Kris
Getting There

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arby on Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:19 am

Hey Kris if it makes you feel better I have had some really bad ex partners!!! Make your Dh look like a saint. I know what you mean about some of the things some men don't do or do under sufferance!!
Just keep thinking about the retreat.....
No DH no kids just scrapping and me (you lucky thing)!!!!
Arby
You Know your stuff

Number of posts : 532
Registration date : 2008-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by my5bratz on Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:26 am

no we're not Kris...I just "silently seethe" about mine...I dont think there's enuf room on here for my complaints Wink lol
my5bratz
Getting There

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-09-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris on Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:52 am

Well I had a class last night down at my local SS and I had cooked a roast for dinner, and when i got home the kitchen was clean and tidy... So i'll give him that one!!!

Slient seether....That's me!!! ha ha ha Rolling Eyes
Kris
Getting There

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee on Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:26 am

Sometimes they can sure be a pain Kris. Mine is allergic to cooking, and goes blind when he has to find Junior's clothing or clean sheets/toweIs etc.

I'm pretty lucky with my hubby though. He suggested I get a decent Canon Digi SLR and an Epson printer for scrapping. And he supports my scrap addiction and my scrap-stash that will eventually sink the house! Gotta love that! He does all the vacuuming and a lot of the run around for school with the kids, plus we do the groceries together.
bumblebee
Well on your way

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2008-10-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down