Those precious little beings in our lives...

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Those precious little beings in our lives...

Post by Tina Head Lady on Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:59 am

Our dear dear children...mmm...Feel free to tell us how many, how old and what cute, annoying or downright naughty things they do...lol
We gotta love them, not because we have to but because we just do....

I have two beautiful cherubs...(yeah on good days)..lol. No they are both great children. Cody is 3 going on 14 and Anthony is 18 months and very cheeky.
At the momeny bthough they are both sick so I am having a ball, because now I think I'm coming down with what they have...Joy's

School holidays again, I swear these kids have it easy these day's lol...Do you have any ideas on how to keep them busy for about two weeks or maybe even month's....Ok maybe even an hour....Please... scratch Razz

Lol Cheers Tina
Tina Head Lady
Admin

Number of posts : 1836
Registration date : 2008-07-11

View user profile http://cddoodles.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Those precious little beings in our lives...

Post by scrappinjo on Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:41 am

put them in there room and chain and padlock the door....NO just kidding! geek Well dylan is 4 and he still has the option to go to pre-school on the holidays because they a also a long daycare, but i have a ten month old teething at the moment and i just had him checked at the doctors to make sure there was no underlying throat redness or anything but sure enough he is fine but, just realizing he is throwing it on a little because he is a little clingy so even when he is happy he see's you he will cry just for that reason...but you gotta love them I love you basically the best idea might be to pre-school at home, like painting for a while and reading singing and dancing me and dylan put a disc he and i know or a show like play school and we sing and dance to that, then some outside play so basically a day of home pre-school. hope that works maybe hopefully Idea flower
scrappinjo
You Know your stuff

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2008-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Head Lady on Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:30 am

lol...at the moment Anthony is my arms snoring away and Cody is in such a good girl mood....lol. She is about to go to bed soon, and then I am going to get down to some serious scrapbooking Very Happy
Tina Head Lady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by scrappinjo on Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:57 am

yeah last night i had the inlaws over for dinner and normally we eat in the lounge room but this occasion we had chris's grandmother over and she is 91 yrs old god love her she is so sweet, so i had to clean the dining room table up due to scrapbooking......serious mess, so we could eat at the table......well low and behold she sat on the lounge and ate dinner.....well today i started scrapbooking and the poor table is a mess again...LOL
scrappinjo
You Know your stuff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Head Lady on Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:14 pm

Oh that would be annoying...lol. At least you had a clean table for a day even though Iknow you really wanted to scrap...lol
Tina Head Lady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by scrappinjo on Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:23 pm

well tina it is now very messy again didn't take me long took all of ten min with dylan's help we scrap together today he did really good this time..
scrappinjo
You Know your stuff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Head Lady on Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:23 pm

Oh thats so good I love Cody's lay-out's she has already scrapped six and I have them in an album. It will be cool for her to look back when she's an adult at her actual scrapbooking pages...very cool indeed. Two of the lay-out have Dylan in them very cute
Tina Head Lady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by scrappin4joy on Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:28 pm

Well I have 4 of the little darlings..Ashlea is 16 in a few weeks....ohhh and keeps reminding me that she can get her learners then.... affraid Grant is nearly 14...and is our biggest challenge...he likes to have the last say... Twisted Evil Jarrod is 9 and is the quiet charmer although very stubborn Rolling Eyes and Meggan queen is 6 going on 16...but has such a great role model..NOT!!!! ...there is a comedian that used to have an ad on tv...she says she has '5 children and they are committed, to continue until they find one they like'.. Laughing Laughing silly woman...give up on that idea...I did...no seriously....they are all good...sometimes...but not all at the same time...and until I find the reciepts, I'm stuck with them....I guess without them I'd be up to date with my scrappin'
scrappin4joy
Just Learning

Number of posts : 70

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by loulou on Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:26 pm

Well, at the moment I have just over half a child. Hmmm, strange I know. Let me explain.... I am now five months and one week pregnant. For some time I thought I was having a girl but at my twenty week ultrasound my girl turned out to be a boy. So technically I have half a boy now. he he. I so can't wait to be a mum and I am sure I will be able to pick up a thing or two about parenting from all of you wonderful fellow scrappers.

Cheers Loulou (Paige). What a Face
loulou
Just Learning

Number of posts : 41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Head Lady on Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:11 am

OH Louise I am so happy for you...yeh. They are just too precious, if your anything like me you probably reading all this and thinking noway a child can drive you this insane...lol. I know that people used to tell me horror stories when I was pregnant with Cody and I would be like, well not my child...lol. Anyway the thing to remember is you wouldn't change them for the world, a kid is a kid...so we can't expect them to act like adults....we can guide them about whats wrong or right but never ever apologise for their behaviour when they are just doing what kids do best ...being Kids
They are worth every grey hair and in the end you wouldn't give them up for the world...

I could give you a hundred things to remember lol...but you'll know whats best for your bub so always trust your gut...as they say because that is the part of you that know them best...it grew them...

I will say this and you might not want to do it or be able to like me but always keep something for yourself and by that I mean always give your self a bit of free time...you will go insane if you don't...that is the biggest reason I started scrapping...for me to do something just for me...

Anyway listen to me going on.. I have only been a mum for three years ...I am sure that all these other mums would have allot better experience and so in turn would probably give allot better hints...lol
Cheers Tina and congratulations once again..babe
I know how badly you wanted this...
Tina Head Lady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by loulou on Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:23 pm

Thanks Tina, that is so sweet of you. You sound like such a devoted and loving mother. I liked your advise about keeping somthing for myself. I have heard people say this and want to be sure to do just that....keep something just for me. I can see how important this is for my own wellbeing and thus my childs wellbeing also. I feel so bad about my lack of contact with all my great friends from the sm website. I feel asthough I have really let you all down. That first four months of pregnancy had to have been one of the hardest times in my life. I felt sick ALL THE TIME and I lost interest and motivation in absolutley everything ever scrapbooking. I am starting to find my way again now and get the old Lou back. I just hope I have not destroyed any of my online friendships.

Once again thanks for your post, I think I can imagine just how much being a mother means to you and the love that you have for your children certainly shines through in your writing.

I will endevour to stay in more regular contact now that things are improving.

Speaks to you soon.
Loulou clown
loulou
Just Learning

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Head Lady on Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:47 am

No Louise you haven't let any-one down, well not me certainly, I know we all did miss you alot but we weren't at all dissapointed....In fact when Deb told me your were pregnant I was extactic for your you because I remember the e-mail that you sent me letting me know how hard and long you had been trying, you even mentioned that you thought that at that time you might be pregnant and, then lo and behold the next thing I find out you are....so once again CONGRATULATIONS....WOOHOOO.
I know that Pregnancy is not all that it's cracked up to be, but what amazed me through the whole proces...all the aches and pains...is that my body was growing a human being, and it was doing it all by itself, that I didn't even have to think about it...that still amazes me and makes me appreciatte myself all the more...

If you don't feel like doing something ...don't...... stay true to yourself babe
Don't apologise for being sick during your pregnancy, any mother should understand that, well I certainly do...so if you feel like doing your own thing then do it...lol

Anyway here I go babbling again...lol.
Have a great day..
Hugs Tina Wink
Tina Head Lady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by scrappinjo on Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:46 pm

yes lou congradulation's there's nothing that can compare that feeling of finding out your pregnant.....so happy for you! i sympathise for you i had morning sickness for like the first 6 month's with my first....and if i didn't feel like it i wouldn't.......i lost weight at the start rather then put it on...because i was always throwing up......and darling tina was my nurse when hubby wasn't there.....LOL! once again congratulation's flower Very Happy
scrappinjo
You Know your stuff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Head Lady on Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:05 am

Yes I remember those nights and days poor girl Jo was so nauseous all the time...But I think it was well worth it, I now have a gorgeous little nephew Dylan, well not so much little anymore lol...he's 4...
Tina Head Lady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by scrappinjo on Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:08 pm

yeah! well worth it but, luckily the second was before i knew i was pregnant, but that was how i knew......morning sickness can't stand it, that is the only thing i don't like about pregnancy Embarassed
scrappinjo
You Know your stuff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by loulou on Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:54 pm

Hi girls, your not wrong about morning sickness. It is sooooo gross! I really do empathise. If it wasn't for the medication that I am taking stop me from chucking I wonder how I would be functioning right now! In the first couple of months it amazed me how I could feel so nauseous but crave a whopper at the same time, full well knowing that if I was to eat one I would only chuck it straight back up again. Weird stuff this pregnancy but as Tina said, it is quite somthing to think that we are able to grow another life inside our own bodies. Wow, blow your mind really.

Well, now I am babbling but thank you both for your support. It means alot to me.
Loulou I love you
loulou
Just Learning

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Head Lady on Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:48 am

Geez is that bad you poor thing.....The joys of children start when you concieve and even sometimes before, that...lol. I am glad we can be there for you babe, everybody needs someone sometimes even if they are there to just listen.

You actually sound almost exactly like Jodie she was the same in where she was always craving burgers but was always so sick...lol

Good luck and I hope you are feeling better soon.
How long do you have to go???
Cheers Tina Smile
Tina Head Lady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by scrappinjo on Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:52 am

i totally understand, but we keep going back for more ......LOL! Mad
scrappinjo
You Know your stuff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Head Lady on Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:05 pm

Well I won't be, not for a while yet.....lol....I'll wait a few years more quite happily....I wanna wait until these Cody and Anthony a few years older and even then...I have been wondering...lol
Tina Head Lady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lali on Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:17 am

Well I have 3 girls and keep getting asked the question are we going for the boy and my answer is HELL NO lol 3 is more than enough for me
Lali
You Know your stuff

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2008-08-01

View user profile http://scrappingmad.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Head Lady on Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:24 am

Yes I think three is a nice number...lol...to think at one stage I wanted 4...lol. pale
Tina Head Lady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lali on Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:26 am

4 just means so many changes bigger car for starters Shocked
Lali
You Know your stuff

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2008-08-01

View user profile http://scrappingmad.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Head Lady on Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:17 am

yeah thats very true never mind all the school fees, and yes bigger house the whole lot....yeah I know what you mean....lol...I think I will definitly pass on that idea....lol
Tina Head Lady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sheree on Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:16 pm

well i only have 1 dd and that is enough for me lol... kaitlyn is 7 going on 20 lol she is definatly a little miss
sheree
Well on your way

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2008-07-31

View user profile http://sheree412.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by scrappinjo on Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:21 pm

well, i'm clucky again and i want a girl! that's not to much to ask is it Mad

i've got 2 prince charming's now all i need is my little princess or drama queen whichever one she turns out to be.....
scrappinjo
You Know your stuff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top