WHERE ARE YOU GIRL!

Go down

WHERE ARE YOU GIRL!

Post by scrappinjo on Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:53 pm

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooo! is any body out there! vicki girl where are you, don't tell me your to busy to talk to us! what a snob..........................................sssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh! shouldn't talk to the boss lady like that, might get good kick up the bum!

JUST JOKING!.....LMAO!

anyway where are you!

having one of those moment's where somebody is going to end up with a really stupid full of crap reply on some post! so i am ending it here so you don't end up with it, ok going now ,..................................................bye hope to chat soon!
scrappinjo
You Know your stuff

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2008-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHERE ARE YOU GIRL!

Post by Miss_Scrappy on Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:50 am

Hey gurl don't you know there is noooo rest for the wicked...plus little coop has had a bad case of the cold and has passed it on to me...sniff sniff...i feel like going home and sleeping only it's just 1 in the afternoon...do ya think anyone would notice me asleep out in the workshop lol plus i was laying low the last few days was my birthday on August 26th...another year older damn where have all the years gone huh !!!
Miss_Scrappy
Just Learning

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile http://www.scrappydays.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Head Lady on Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:53 am

lol...Hey great to see you babe...,.nah I think if you just curl up in the corner you will be alright no one will catch ya out you are the boss....lol

Oh and a big happy Birthday to you....
Tina Head Lady
Admin

Number of posts : 1836
Registration date : 2008-07-11

View user profile http://cddoodles.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Post by scrappinjo on Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:32 am

hey about time girl....LOL!, well keep your head up winter is almost over ! any way bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggggggggggg birthday wishes to you and why does one lay low when it is your b-day?
Also did you get my email?.......catch ya later! Very Happy
scrappinjo
You Know your stuff

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2008-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down