hello everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hello everyone!

Post by lizzyc on Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:37 am

just thought i would say hi to you.. sorry for not introducing myself earlier.. i am new to all this, so just letting you know a bit about myself..
i met tina through sm scrap room, and am in awe of her talent and creativity, so when she invited me to her forum, i thought yes! so some of you know me from there...
so here i am..
i am mum to 4 kids, 2 have flown the nest,nathan is 23, bethany is 21... 2 still at home.. hannah is in year 12.. yes THE FORMAL year and all it brings.. and nisha who we adopted from fiji through intercountry adoption..
i love scrapbooking as a way of my time out, and the result is pages of memories that my family all seem to look through and enjoy..my hubby tolerates my addiction and regularly pops into my scrap corner to see what i am up..
i am inspired by all of you..thanks for being my scrap gal pals.. i look forward to many wonderful friendships and memories here..
thanks so much..
lizzy
lizzyc
You Know your stuff

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-07-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hello everyone!

Post by scrappinjo on Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:33 am

welcome dear, and it is about time u introduced yourself gosh girl what is wrong with you! LOL! just joking!
glad to see you enjoy yourself and are very comfy here and it's nice to have some giirls from sm over here! bom
scrappinjo
You Know your stuff

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2008-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Head Lady on Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:37 am

ohwwww Lizzy you are making me blush babe.... Embarassed ...This has just made my day...thanx babe....Yes it is definitly a pleasure having you over here with us Lizzy and an am honoured that you think my work is that good.....thank you...I am also glad that you are enjoying yourself here and a bit belated but a huge welcome....lol.
Tina Head Lady
Admin

Number of posts : 1836
Registration date : 2008-07-11

View user profile http://cddoodles.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:11 am

Hi Lizzy, well you know me from SM too and I am in awe of your work, you have been scrapping I think six months longer than I have and your style is so unique and so fantastic that I always and I mean always love seeing anything that you create! I love your use of lace and ribbons, something that I am starting to use more on my layouts, so thank you for inspiring me to do so!

Hugs
Shezzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum