Those who have ebay stores...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Those who have ebay stores...

Post by scrappy_suse on Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:00 am

is it easy to do? I am just asking because I need to sell some of my stash (to make room for the new CHA stuff coming out, of course LOL)...so any advise or help would be greatly appreciated.
scrappy_suse
Getting There

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-07-31

View user profile http://www.susehocking.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Those who have ebay stores...

Post by Tina Head Lady on Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:52 am

Hey suse if you create an ebay account then just click on sell....you will be able to ell what ever you want....Though I would advise trying Oztion it's Australian and most people on it are OZ based so postage won't be huge....but if you want to sell things like you would in a shop I have no idea ...but really you just sell whatever and only have to have an account....you will need to pay a percentage of what you sell....usually for smaller items it's only like 20c so it's not an extrodinary amoount, thats on ebay though, I haven't sold anything on Oztion so I can't tell you, but the process is very simple....I find Oztion so easy to use ....it's great....they usually have great deals on Scrapping stuff....Janelle a lady who has a shop on there is great she sells BG quite cheap....well alot cheaper than in stores......anyway give it a go..... Smile
Tina Head Lady
Admin

Number of posts : 1836
Registration date : 2008-07-11

View user profile http://cddoodles.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Post by my5bratz on Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:01 pm

I had a store on Ebay and also sold on Oztion...on ebay you pay a monthly fee for a shop as well as fees to list things and when you sell (both are based on a percentage of the price of item)..but you also have to put things on auction as there is no way for ppl to find your shop otherwise (unless they are repeat business). with oztion you have to make a deposit to be able to sell, they have no listing fees just a percentage when sold which gets taken out of your "account"..it is a lot cheaper to sell on oztion but they just don't have the customer base on ebay..depending on the cost of your things you could make some money i only gave it up because i was selling diecut titles made on my robo..and as I started auctions at 99c it would cost me $1.08 just to place the add + 10c to sell it just wasn't worth it in the end...but I did them for over a year and sold HEAPS and managed to get a couple of custom orders (where the money weas)..lol...hope that helps Smile
my5bratz
Getting There

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-09-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top