Good Morning all.......

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Go down

Re: Good Morning all.......

Post by Arby on Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:10 am

mmmm Now I need to go see what you are saying about me???
Arby
You Know your stuff

Number of posts : 532
Registration date : 2008-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arby on Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:14 am

OK thats it PAF!!! If you don't sub some of those gorgeous creations you have on your Blog I am hoping a plane and I am gonna come slap you!!
Arby
You Know your stuff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arby on Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:17 am

Good Morning Ladies another Monday.... So what is every one up to this week??? I am going to try to get the rest of my room moved and do the Take 5 challenge and the sketch. I also want to get out to the garden while we have a break in this horrible weather. I am also going to look for a Kinder Dance class for Josh... He needs an outlet.. I was thinking about 3yolds but still have a silly fear about his allergies and if anyone could handle them... Yes I know they should be trained but noone takes better care of him than me. And I am pretty bad at it myself so imagine what others are like!! LOL

What ever you are up to have a great time.
Arby
You Know your stuff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phatassphairy on Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:50 am

LOL...ARBY SWEETIE BECAREFUL WHAT YOU OFFER THIS GIRL .....lol

well i went and got some milk and bread ...and it is flooded everywhere ......the kids asked to go for a drive down to the speed way to see what the floodeding is going to be like ......as we are about to get a 3.8m king tided about 11 ........so we head down that way to have a sticky ...the inlet is flooded so you can't even see the boat ramp ...but what we did get to see was a 1-2m croc ...so i drove as close as i could ...and my daughter took a pic on her phone ((with the window up )) ...when we get an adapter for her phone i will post it ......but the usual washing folding and i am going to go for a drive to see if i can get to my mail box Rolling Eyes
phatassphairy
Well on your way

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arby on Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:46 am

eeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkk Flooding and crocs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arby
You Know your stuff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arby on Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:51 am

Good Morning All. Well it was another strange one last night with odd dreams and Josh keeping me awake. Funny how your body clock says it's time to get up even when you have not had enough sleep. And it is the only time that everyone else in the house has settled down and you could get some sleep. So my eyes are hanging out of my head and I look more haggared than normal...... And I probably can't spell either... but that is normal.Well it is Tuesday and that means we are off to have Amy's needle.... Hopefully we will get some food shopping done too.
PAF I hope you have not run across anymore Crocs the flooding has gone down!
Kim I hope bub is sleeping better for you. And I finally went and had a sticky at your blog and looked at your photos of Thomas day. Looks like everyone had fun!!

Everyone else have a great day and enjoy whatever it is you are doing.

AND please remember we have a few challenges going. If we can't get things going here it might put an end to it all. And that would be pretty sad coz there are some very nice people here and we could make this a great place to come to.
Arby
You Know your stuff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phatassphairy on Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:56 am

just dropping Gemilla off to nan's house to play with cousins ....now that i can get to the post office i will ...check my mail ...post a b'day rak to cyber friend, and photo's for a swap ...done the washing and folding ...and i am going to say stuff the floors i will do them tomorrow ....having roast lamb for dinner tonight ......yummo ......((i might even do 2 and double up on vegie ..and freeze them into single serve chinese containers .so when i am having a slack ass night ....dinner is already done ..and i won't go and get pizza or something crap that i swear i am never going to eat again

now what do you reckon ...i should be able to freeze apple crumble???...i have some apples that need to be used and i was going to make a crumble ....but i want to freeze it ...so when lover boy gets home we can have a midnight munchy he he he .......when kids are in bed and we are having a bit of us time nothing better then ripping out the phatass dessert and watching a flick together .....

and arby i am here because i wish to be here to support your efforts.... if i were in your shoes ...i would feel pretty disappionted that no one would pop in and say hello ......and even though you are doing a great effort .....if the boss lady really wants to park up her train well so be it .....you will certainly go down in this trains history as the casey jones driver hun ....and it not that tina has not given it her best shot ...and who knows when she has cleared the sheeet from her plate this little train will get a reshine ....but remeber there will be another path to follow ......but it is your call your life and your efforts of the day ....but what ever your thinking you have to do what ya little voices are telling ya heart .....anywho i will keep popping to keep you company .....
phatassphairy
Well on your way

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzyc on Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:42 am

here here i second that!!if this train gets derailed than we all gave it out best shot.. this is a busy time of the year getting the kids ready for school etc and life.. so keep shovelling the coal and get this engine steaming, cos we are here and doing what we can!!
you are doing a fabo job arby!!

i for one got stuck into the covering of DD school books with tinkerbell wrapping paper and contact and blow me down there is more to get on the other side of the list!! she gets a recorder this year.. oh bliss.. i can hear the squeaks now as she learns to blow a noise outa the end of the thing!! haha!! at least she wont be yapping my ear off !! and i can send her outside to blow her little cheeks apart!!
hope everyone is having a great tuesday!!
just remember for us in toowoomba we have cheap tuesday.... pizza night!!
has anyone else have that where you are??
take care...
lizzyc
You Know your stuff

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-07-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arby on Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:49 am

Thanks Ladies... It is hard to get things going when there are not many people about... I see people come on but only a few leave posts. Even our dear Buzzy is busy buzzing off to do other things. I am starting to wonder if I am the only person who has no life!! Embarassed

I suppose I will be busy soon... Josh is starting a 3yo play group. But it is Montassori so it is pretty hands on with me too. I did not want to do a play group that just had the mums sitting around gossipping and the kids beating the sh** out of each other!! I am thinking about putting him in a Montassori school too. He has a different personality and want to find the best thing for him. I don't think my DH is very ken on the idea.
Anyway I am busy trying to get a few LO's done but nothing is coming together for me ATM. I am waiting for some photos to finish a couple I did yesterday.
Arby
You Know your stuff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzyc on Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:07 pm

aaahh the days of playgroup.. i remember them well.. i used to be the playdough maker.. i would experiment with food colors to see what different colored play dough i could make.. some were pretty.. some well at least the kids didnt eat it that day!!
so best of luck with that arby!!
i used to do all the crafty things with my kids.. used to get so annoyed because i would have to push them out of the way so i could finish the craft!!jolly kids!!!haha!!!
lizzyc
You Know your stuff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arby on Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:47 am

Good Morning all.... or should that be Good morning Lizzy and PAF... Yes all you lurkers... I know more log on but no one says hi.... Why is that??? If you take the trouble to log on come and leave a quick hi!! We would love to hear from you!!

Off to the Orthadontist this morning to get Amy's Plate tightened. And to find out how much longer before she has to have her Braces. I am hoping soon as she is still going through a good growth spurt and it will make things go quicker. She has had the plate for half the time she was supposed to so maybe the braces will be on there a lot less.
Wednseday today and the week is nearly half gone. Hope to catch you all around....
Arby
You Know your stuff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phatassphairy on Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:20 am

hello petal ....i am grrring at me ...i can't sleep atm....so i am off to the health food shop to get some innsominX (so not how it is spelt ...giggles)...good stuff ....but i feel a real lack or energy slipping in ....and not good when i have such long days ((Shelby swims every morning at 6.30 atm.......which is good cause when school goes back it is 5.30.....OH god give me strength in look this child in the eyes at these times of the morning and reflect some sign of love Razz )).... and i can't go to sleep till they are all asleep and because it is holidays i let them stay up a bit later than usual ....so i didn't go to bed till about 1ish ..buy the time i do the dishes .....and just check emails reply ......you think the little switch in my head would be saying ...sleep is good ....but i miss that neuron.

anyway today is the first sunny day we have had since i don't know when ...and i am looking forward to hanging my washing in the sun ...and not having the droning noise of the dryer .....

kids are all off to the movies with MIL....and how sad i do not know what to do with myself ...i have 4 hours child free ....i want to stay out of the house ....but to do what???..... Rolling Eyes i am such a scrap aholic....

lol..then i was thinking i might go visit a friend who has 4 kids under six ..and make some funky play doh to keep kids happy while we chat ...then i smack myself in the head ...child free derr ...looking in the mirror ...what is wrong with you girl .... lol!
phatassphairy
Well on your way

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee on Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:50 am

Hiya all! Sorry for being a bit slacko and not getting on for a couple of days. Things have got quite a bit busier around here at the moment. I'm heading off to the NSW south coast for a few days soon with just the kids.
Given Angus and his autism it means I have to pack 10 times as much stuff as would normally be needed. And extra food due to Jess's Coeliac.

Hey PAF, I hope things have improved on the flooding and croc front up there in the north. Make sure you get lots of pics of the crocs if they do get close.

I've done a little on the recycle layout and I'm working on one other but not much scrapping going down otherwise. I've also decided to enter a writing competition at the moment so I'm currently buried up to my overhanging eyeballs in synopses, character studies and plotlines! And thrashing around in the blackhole of my brain for memories of suitable places to anchor my story and characters. Best to go with what you know! And any genre is OK which leaves lots for the imagination.

We've suddenly been assaulted by temps in the high 30's here in the ACT and I for one feel like shoving my head in the freezer for a half hour - gawd but I crave the snow in the mountains when it's like this. I just don't stick my head outside if I can avoid it. So my excitement today - providing I don't melt - is to do a little scrapping, much more writing, some planning for the trip and the bare minimum of housework - bleh!

Hope everyone has a fantabulous day and stays well!
Buzzy xo
bumblebee
Well on your way

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2008-10-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arby on Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:50 am

Well Ladies it looks like it is a dismal failure... I have not been able to keep things going. I was not posting anything on purpose to see if antone else was going to. I felt like I was talking to myself!! That is not odd in itself but I try to do it in the house and not on cyber space. I will try to keep coming in but as it is mostly me by myself I suppose I won't post much. I hope to keep in contact with you all outside here. Thanks heaps ladies it has been fun and I have found some amazing new friends so THANKS!!
Arby
You Know your stuff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee on Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:34 am

I'm here...if not as often as I'd like. Thanks for your brilliant efforts anyway at keeping things going Arby. You are a true champion and the best of people. I intend to keep dropping in between the bouts of creativity LOL. And I'm still working on my recycling layout which I'll post up when completed. It's a bit of a wuss effort though I have to say, not helped by choosing an awkward subject for it.

Have a wonderful day all for those who are around. Keep cool.
Cheers Buzzy Very Happy sunny
bumblebee
Well on your way

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2008-10-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arby on Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:52 pm

Well I don't know where else to have a brag but... Amy is in issue 77 and 79 of CP... So keep your eye out for her!!
Arby
You Know your stuff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kim on Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:43 am

Hi ladies, im here having a quick read,. Not much time to spare between nappy changes these days but im trying, Arby keep it up you are doing a fab job
kim
Getting There

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzyc on Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:56 pm

hi there...so sorry i havent been around.. but i have been at the beach... yes it is horriable i know.. slogging away gazing at the life savers strongness and wishing i was brave enough to go way out in the surf and pop my hand up just so one of those hunky's could rescue me... aahh sigh alas all too soon we are back home into reality and jobs and getting ready for school and making food etc...
so guys whatever this week has been like for you, i hope it has been kind..
and arby, whatever happens with this train, you have been a wonderful girl trying to keep it going...
if we putt into a station and stall, this has been a huge fun for me, i have been inspired by everyone, and met great scrap pals, who i am sure i will stay in touch with somehow around cyber circles...
just keep scrapping everyone, get those layouts subbed and share your talent, and we will all squeal with joy to see a pal has been published!!
hope your thursday is just fabo!!
xxlizzyc
lizzyc
You Know your stuff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arby on Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:53 am

Arby wrote:Well I don't know where else to have a brag but... Amy is in issue 77 and 79 of CP... So keep your eye out for her!!

Amy is my DD she is getting a profile in 77 and a OTP in 79 of CP!!!
Arby
You Know your stuff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phatassphairy on Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:14 pm

done all the book shopping today now off to cover it
phatassphairy
Well on your way

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzyc on Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:26 am

wow hope that is going good for you sammy.. i like covering books, even though i am still not that good at it even after all these years... still get the lines from the contact.. ah well not to worry... countdown til tuesday.. yaaa off to school all you good little kiddies and learn something wont you!!
yaa to u arby for DD being published.. talent runs in your family that is for sure!!
have a good weekend.. happy aussie day...oi oi oi..
lizzyc
You Know your stuff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kim on Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:50 pm

good evening girls, i fully intended on scrapping tonight but the internet got in the way LOL, i miss the good ol book covering days, being a teacher i spent many a night covering a class full of books, you get it down to a fine art. Being a SAHM something like covering school books is something i look forward to in the future with my own kids but also brings back memories of work which for me were great i loved teaching and would spend hours planning and organising my classroom, one day ill get back there but for now im enjoying being at home with my two,
i too wish everyone a great Ausstralia day !
kim
Getting There

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arby on Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:27 pm

Well we don't go back to school till the following week so there is no book covering happening here!!
Arby
You Know your stuff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lis782 on Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:21 pm

last time i covered a school book was when i was still at school... i left nearly 11 years ago
lis782
Just Learning

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-11-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23