Good Morning all.......

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Re: Good Morning all.......

Post by phatassphairy on Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:16 pm

Too true on the waiting for a good time ........

will send it through in the post when i have finished with it ...but it will be bled DRY!!! by the time it gets there he he he
phatassphairy
Well on your way

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arby on Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:57 am

Well we have had a "great"day..... Went to the Zoo and then ended up at the hospital. Josh did not want to go where we were going so I was leading him by the arm and between us both pulling he hurt it. It was a 'Pulled elbow' it is a part dislocation which is not as severe as a full dislocation. So off to the hospital to have it fixed. A dose of pain stop and a careful manipulation by the Doctor and he was using it again. Boy I felt so guilty but it happens very easy and very often. Still makes me feel bad that I hurt him. I hope everyone else is having a better day!

Last edited by Arby on Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Arby
You Know your stuff

Number of posts : 532
Registration date : 2008-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phatassphairy on Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:08 am

oh arby ...you poor darlin ....i am sure it sounds worse than it really was ...
i have scrapped 3 12x 12 pages ...feeling pretty good (thought one was nye) my mojo has got a little kick in it atm

just baked some ham rolls for the ferrals for afternoon tea .......got a friend coming over for dinner to night ....going to do potato bake his favourite and something else .....might even make a triffle too...(but i will cheat and go buy pre made jelly)
phatassphairy
Well on your way

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzyc on Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:31 am

yum Phairy... you sound like a great cook!!
and arby dont worry about your sons arm.. we had only had nisha for a couple of months and the same thing happened to her.. my other daughter lifted her out of the car from her car seat and pulled the elbow out, we couldnt work out why she was screaming for a few hours... i just thought she was tired until she kept holding her wrist and not moving her arm... so i took her to the emergency department at hospital and after an exray revealed an elbow out, the doctor got me to hold her and he pushed it back in...one more scream and she was right!! painstop for 24 hours and it was pretty much all over..but i felt terriable..the doctor said it happens a lot to little kids, he even said his kid had it once..
so i hope by now he is ok, and back to normal..(whatever that is!!)
well the year is revving up...
hope everyone is enjoying your day..
take care..xx
lizzyc
You Know your stuff

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-07-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arby on Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:15 am

Yeah I felt pretty bad about his arm. Cried a bit at emergency. Amy said that I should not feel bad coz I never meant to hurt him and it was an accident. Still does make you feel the best! Anyway he is back to his normal self and we are being careful not to pull on arms now! Makes catching him at the shop a lot harder than it used to be!! hehe
I hope everyone is having a good day.
Arby
You Know your stuff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzyc on Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:19 am

oh dear.. yes swinging them around by the arms is not on anymore either.. i have heart failure when i see anyong doing that to nisha..not on anymore!!
just get him to wear overalls shopping.. then you can grab him by the brace at the back!!haha...
oh well kids... what would we do without them.... dont answer that!!!!
lizzyc
You Know your stuff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phatassphairy on Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:31 am

thanks Lizzy .......

my ham rolls are as easy as ...and make good arvo tea for the kids .....two of my kids have low tolerance to preservatives so i make a lot of crap for them ...

• get some bread.....roll it flat with rolling pin...
    cut crust off
    coat totally with cream cheese
    top on end with chopped up ham (about a 1/4 of a slice)...roll up quite tight .....smear some more cream cheese on top......
    place in tray .....(with cream cheese side up) when you have all smeared rolls in the tray ...top with grated cheese......
    bake in mod oven for about 20mins (or until grated cheese has melted to your taste).....

when i make these for adult nibblies..i sprinkle the grated cheese with chili powder.
phatassphairy
Well on your way

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee on Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:47 am

Hi all. Wow Arby! Some horrible dramas you've been having. I thought you'd have had enough of Casualty by now! Poor Josh. Hope his arm is feeling better and you are not feeling tooooo guilty given how easily these things can happen. I agree about the overalls though. Maybe tie him to your leg or something! LOL

Not much excitement here...just cleaning out crapola around the place, bludging, slacking and mooching with the Twilight books and the movie (isn't EVERYONE? Ooooooh BITE ME EDWARD! LOL *Sigh...Swoon*) and not doing the scrapping I should be....hmmmm need a boot up the scrap-pants for that! Hope everyone is relaxing and enjoying the hols.
Buzzy xo Very Happy
bumblebee
Well on your way

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2008-10-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arby on Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:39 am

Good Morning everyone! Well the excitement is building here. Amy has just over 3 weeks before she heads off to Bali again. She is getting vrey excited. I am starting to wish I was going on holidays. I might come and visit you Lizzy I LOVE Towoomba. Been there about 2 years ago and wanted to stay.
Buzzy you sound like you are on a strange fantasy holiday via the books... Hope you are having fun! Well I dare say you are. I hope we see you back here a bit more when you have finished the last one. And I will have to send a note to the Author telling them not to write anymore!
We are off to the doc for Amy's needle... I hate Tuesdays! Yesterday I was driving and I cleaned my glasses and they broke right in my hand. These are some u-beaut glasses that were supposed to be really strong. Anyway I took them back to were I got them and they are just over 12 months old and so they won't cover the warrenty (sp?) I am so annoyed coz they cost over $600 and I could have just bought a cheap and nasty pair and they would have lasted longer. So I am very annoyed. So at the moment I am running around in my old glasses that I paid very little for and have had for 5 years. My poor DH had to leave work and go home to find them and drop them off to me at the shop. I am blind as a bat with out them.

Anyway I hope everyone has a good day!!
Arby
You Know your stuff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kim on Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:01 pm

hi all, Arby i hope you have a better day tomorrow, Buzzy have seen all the hype about the twilight books but have not read them , so you recommend them hey !Phairy, i just might try these as Addiosn is so fussy with his food im willing to try any thing.
Today we went to see Thomas the Tank engine at Ipswich rail museum Addison loved it ive put photos on my blog if you want to check them out, now ........... need to find the time to scrap them !, hope you all have a great Wednesday
kim
kim
Getting There

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arby on Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:45 am

Hi Kim... Nice to see you! And How is the family getting along? Josh would have loved Thomas. I hope you all had a blast.
Have a great day all!
Arby
You Know your stuff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arby on Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:53 am

Of to the Hospiptal to have Amy's arm removed... From her cast. YYYIIIPPPEEEEE no more helping her do everything!!!
And now she gets to play in the paddle pool too. and have a proper shower etc
I hope everyone has a good day...
bye for now!
Arby
You Know your stuff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzyc on Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:10 am

wow sounds like everyone is keeping busy..wow to amy going to bali, i hope she has a great and safe time.. and wont be taking any boogle boards i hope...
wow to tomas kim.. my son when he was little just loved thomas..so good to see that kids still love him..
ooo i havent heard of the twilight stuff.. not sure if i want to go there either...stay with us buzzy!!
sorry about your glasses magoo.. i mean arby!! makes ya wonder.. i bought a 20 dollar pair of sunnys and they are still going strong after years and years.. my hubby bought an expensive brand and has had trouble with them..go figure??
anyway i am baby sitting my great nephew who is 14 months old and it is gettting time for his bottle..he had the vomits yesterday.. just hoping they are all gone.. i've done my time with cleaning up vomits!!ooo makes me wanna hurl thinking about it...
and on that note.. hope everyone is having a great thursday..
lizzyc
You Know your stuff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arby on Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:22 am

iT IS PRETTY BAD THIS TIME OF THE YEAR WITH gASTRO. sO FAR WE HAVE MANAGED TO STAY AWAY FROM IT ALL.i SUPPOSE THAT IS ONE OF THE BENEFITS OF BEING A HERMIT WITH jOSH.. hE DOES NOT MIX WITH OTHER KIDS MUCH AND SO DOES NOT CATCH ALL THE WOGS GOING AROUND!!.... Oh look at that all caps! Well I aint going back to retype it all!! hehe
Hope your nephew is OK and he is being a good boy for you!
Amy has her cast off and we are both pretty happy about it!
Arby
You Know your stuff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee on Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:01 am

Yay for Amy and getting her cast off - as long as she doesn't start looking to mash up the other arm LOL! More gastro around - bleh. Well, if it's in the West you can all just keep it where it is thanks! Don't want any part of it over here.

As for Twilight - yep I'd definitely recommend the book(s) and the movie - and despite seemingly targetted at teen girls, trust me...you will NOT be disappointed if you're a middle-aged TWI-HARD like me LOL. You'll never look at your husband the same way again...so make them go see it and give them some lessons in romance! (I doubt my hubby would see this film even if I substantially paid him lol).

Hope you enjoyed your day Lizzy baby-sitting your great-nephew! Nothing like having a toddler around again to bugger you out.
Have a great day all....I'm still doing more reading than scrapping! But that will change soon.
Buzzy xo Very Happy
bumblebee
Well on your way

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris on Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:19 am

I am off to the beach today with mum and the boys.. another 36 degree day here in Perth.. The boys love the beach so it should be a great day!! We'll have some chips for lunch and then hopefully they will sleep for a couple of hours this arvo... if i can wear them out enough at the beach.. ha ha ha ha!!
Kris
Getting There

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kim on Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:03 am

morning all, im trying to get a layout done, which has been sitting on my desk for the last 4 days half finished, any one want to trade a 3 30 am feed for some sleep LOL
kim
Getting There

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzyc on Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:46 am

oh kim i know where you are coming from... it aint easy, but hang in there and your little man will be sleeping through soon..
be kind to yourself, and snatch a moment or two and you will get your layout done!! crikey it can take me a week to do a layout and i dont have any excuses!!
hope your day is going ok!!
lizzyc
You Know your stuff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arby on Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:16 am

Well I see your kids must be feeling better Kris have a good time at the beach. As for me I would rather be inside under the Aircon.
And Kim No excuses now who needs sleep... ONLY KIDDING. Those disturbed nights are a real bummer. Hope everything is going OK and you get to catch up on some sleep soon!! I know how you are feeling Josh is waking up nearly 10 times a night at the moment. His eczma is giving him heaps.
Lizzy you don't have any excuse!!!! Razz
Arby
You Know your stuff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee on Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:45 am

Hiya everyone. Glorious day here in the ACT - luckily we've bypassed the temps in the high 30s (earlier in the week for that) and how have it pleasantly in the mid-20s...delish. Enjoy the trip to the beach Kris, and hope you catch up on some sleep soon Kim.

My scrap stash has been screaming out at me to 'molest' it for days now so I may finally give in and rekindle our illicit affair. lol Some hot and heavy scrapping coming up I think today...
Have a great day all.
Buzzy-high-on-the-hormones! Very Happy cheers
bumblebee
Well on your way

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phatassphairy on Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:02 am

well we are back to normal .....with swimming training again ...so i am up early Rolling Eyes ....but i am scrap scrap scrap scrapping today .....we also have had 82mm of rain since 9pm last night ......so appart from running the dryer ...there is not much else to do ......lol.
phatassphairy
Well on your way

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arby on Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:07 am

Good Saturday Morning... OR Afternoon rather!! I am in the process of moving the entire contents of my scrapping room up to the house.. Where it is cooler. And if you saw how much stuff there is you would be feeling really sorry for me... My DH painted the room so it is looking real nice. As soon as I am finished I will put up a photo... But it may take awhile! There is soooooooooo much to do.
Well I hope you are all having a good day. And PAF don't over do the house work thing OK!!
Arby
You Know your stuff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phatassphairy on Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:20 pm

he he he does making more dishes dirty count as helping with the house work ...lol
phatassphairy
Well on your way

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee on Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:55 pm

Except for the Chinese Whispers I haven't scrapped in ages but managed to get about two thirds of the way through a layout today so I'm back in business.... even though I'm feeling a bit rusty after the break. It's trying to kick junior off the computer to get some access that's difficult. Hanging out now for when he gets his own space and won't hassle me so much.
Hope everyone had a really good day.
Buzzy Very Happy
bumblebee
Well on your way

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phatassphairy on Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:46 am

good to hear your mojo is over the xmas break ....i know what you mean ...seriously thinking about getting a lap top cause i am over the computer compromise thing ...lol..but all i can say is bless the lord for unlimited downloads ...lol

well i updated my blog this morning ...and i have given a little mention to Arby and Bee, Anthea and Lali

now i have to go make pancakes for the skid lids .......it is something that i try and do most sundays ...... the kids in the neighbour hood rock up about 10ish looking for their weekly fix ...lol....so i had better put a bra on (before they need to cash in some trauma insurance) and get that over and done with, chuck a load of washing on, fold a basket, do the dishes, do the back patio which looks discusting cause the dogs are making muddy foot prints everywhere, .......be back later
phatassphairy
Well on your way

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next