Good Morning all.......

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Re: Good Morning all.......

Post by bumblebee on Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:15 am

Hmmm Lizzy, don't know what Elmo and Cookie Monster would say about BIG BIRD being in your freezer for Xmas Dinner!!! LOL Well, personally, I think school socks make a VERY EXCITING CHRISSIE PRESSIE!!! - NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! A Jet Ski would be a whole lotta fun though Lis...woohooooooooo I'd just sit on it in the backyard kid's paddling pool and pretend (wearing my 1920's neck-to-toe cossie!) lol!

It's the same old-same old here today, broken up by the excitement of the washing and some pesky housework which I SOOOO LOVE DOING! At least Jimbo has taken the Fungus off to the big shops for the thrill of some Xmas pressie buying.
Have a super-calli-fraga-listic-expi-ali-docious day all (or however you spell the rotten thing! Mary Poppins has a LOT to answer for!!!)
CheekyBuzzy xo santa
bumblebee
Well on your way

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2008-10-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee on Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:18 am

Hey Arby, I'll join you and we can Xmas-gate-crash Lis's jet-ski party WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. You bring the olives, cheese and Bourbon, and I'll bring the choc, Wasabi peas and Ouzo!
Very Happy cheers santa
bumblebee
Well on your way

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arby on Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:35 am

Well my day has been consumed by trying to get access to MSN again... We bought a new computer yesterday and now I can't get onto MSN...... IT SUCKS!!!!! So now I can't have my chats to Buzzy.... I am having withdrawl symptoms!!! Anyways Ladies I hope you all have fabbo days and Fungus enjoyed his shop with Jimbo. I hope Big Bird escapes so he can get back to Sesame street..... I can see it now A huge roast with yellow feathers running down the street with Lizzy and her family chacing it knives and forks at the ready! And Elmo and Cookie yelling "Run Big bird Run"!!!!
What a great christmas show that would be!!!
Arby
You Know your stuff

Number of posts : 532
Registration date : 2008-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee on Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:56 am

LOL Arby! I wondered why you'd abandoned me to the wilderness! I miss you too LOL so I've been msn-ing away to myself today with the deluded notion that my witticisms were actually getting through to you...apparently notttt! Bollocks. Keep trying.

Hey Lizzy, let us know if you ever catch Big Bird for Xmas dinner? You'll have to fight off all the gang from Sesame Street first. So at least we know what you're hoping to be noshing into on the day. What's everyone else got planned for Xmas grub? We're having those luscious vannemei prawns with salad and a pudding of some sort, and truck loads of Xmas choccies...yummo.
santa
bumblebee
Well on your way

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lis782 on Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:33 pm

we are doing the whole hot and cold meat with salads and pavlova with icecream, as well as the lollies and choccies and shortbead YUM!!! oh and can't forget the alchohol i think it will be malibu with midori and pine apple-juice for me, yep sound like a plan....
lis782
Just Learning

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-11-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arby on Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:44 am

Well we are having a BBQ Christmas eve now with the In laws.... Christmas will probably be left overs. And then Boxing morning we are having a BBQ at the park for breakfast with my family. Funny how we all centre our celebrations around food. So today I am going to try to get some cleaning done so people won't trip over toys as they come in the door!! And get the meat we need. Salad 2morrow. coz I ain't going out the house on Wednesday for anything!!!!
Hope everyone has a great day and there is only 3 sleeps till you all get that great scrapping item you wanted for Christmas??????!!!!!!!
Arby
You Know your stuff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee on Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:15 pm

We had a bit of early Xmas drama here in the wee hours last night. Some idiots blew up a brick letterbox down the road around 1am causing a massive bang and explosion that had me thinking it was right outside the house! (Strangely enough there was no other noises, no dogs barking or people yelling and no traffic either!!!)

The local IGA supermarket was also hit around this time and burgled before the balaclava-ed robber took off on foot up our way. Several police cars hit one of the houses down the road earlier today in the hope of catching the culprit. Seems they are drug-dealers and something was 'going down!'

In conjunction with the recent break-in of our car out the front and an increase in robberies in the area it seems we have to be a bit more careful than usual over the Xmas/holiday period. I wonder if this is a sign of the times or people are becoming more desperate and brazen in the types of local crime.
Hope you all have a safe Xmas and New Year.
Cheers,
Buzzy xo santa
bumblebee
Well on your way

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arby on Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:24 pm

Hey Buzzy I did tell you...... Be careful when doing all those things you will get caught!!! lol!

Well I have had a horrible computer day... The new computer is fine but I wanted to network the old one with the new so we can get two on the net at the same time!! Saves fights!! BUt they are not being very cooperative!! Anyway I will have to ring the guy 2morrow and talk to him again!!

Anyway I hope you all have had a good day...
Arby
You Know your stuff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Head Lady on Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:29 am

Shit Buzzy thats actually quite scray and serious...i hope that thy are coaght and nothing bad happens to you guys and the people in your neighbourhood.....Well i am going Boxing day shopping tody god help me....but i need a few things because we are going away for a week to the hawkesbury....i can't wait to get away....lol...santa was a gem this year so a huge thanks to the big old guy...lol...yes secretly i still believe in santa....lol....anyway ladies have a great day Very Happy
Tina Head Lady
Admin

Number of posts : 1836
Registration date : 2008-07-11

View user profile http://cddoodles.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arby on Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:50 am

I hgope everyone had a great Christmas and have fun Tina..... So we won't see you around while you are away..... Thats OK I am sure we can get by.... Just... Sob..... Have a blast!!!!
We are off to the park for breakfast with my parents and then home again to play more darts.... MY arm is sssooooooo sore!!!!
What ever you ladies are doing have fun!
Arby
You Know your stuff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzyc on Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:13 am

morning everyone.. geez i didnt think so many people were so devoted to big bird... but sorry to disappoint ... the bird was actually a turkey and i use the word WAS in a most enjoyable way.. i roasted that sucker to perfection yesterday and all the visitors ate it up so there are only a few bits left today!!! had a lovely day for christmas, with just the right amount of people, but copious amounts of food, which will be offered again today.. oh the torture of it all!!!
well hope the sales go great for you tina... hope you get the computer sorted arby..hope the jet skis are so much fun lis, and buzz keep safe wont you..and everyone else.. happy boxing day... and all the best for the year to come..xx
lizzyc
You Know your stuff

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-07-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lis782 on Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:29 am

HI LADIES!!!
hope you all had a great day, i'm back at work today (how exciting) anyway have a great day
oh tina we are going the the hawksbury on sunday for the night, we are staying on a boat and taking the jetski's for a bit of fun, you have a great time...
lis782
Just Learning

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-11-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzyc on Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:01 pm

phew the christmas is over for another year.. i will have to pack up the tree and pack away the decorations for next year...
hope everyone has survived well and has lots of happy snaps to scrap in the weeks to come..
does anyone stay up and see in the new year???
i hope whatever you do you stay safe, and have a happy night...
all the best for OH-NINE!!!!
lizzyc
You Know your stuff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arby on Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:36 am

Good Morning all.
I agree thank goodness it is over!! PHEEEWWWW....
Well I have seen new year in 2 times in my life!! And that was two times enough! I much prefer my sleep these days! hehe And happy snaps!!! Not very many... I just have not been in the mood. I think we might go to the park today and then home to finish my clean up of old toys clothes etc... I have been very good so far culling a lot of stuff. Giving a lot of baby stuff to a family we know that is having their first and is doing it a bit hard. So hopfully it will go to a good home there. And then a lot of clothes for Amy to take to Bali for people we know over there. I think we may be the only people who go to Bali with more than we bring home.
Have a great day all and I hope to catch up with a few of you later! Buzzy I hope all are getting better at your place. Give Jess a big hug for me... If it is safe to do so... hehe
Kim I hope bub is settling OK and keep up the good work.
Lizzy we are going to pack our tree away today. Hope I can get the fairy lights down with out getting them into a puzzle for next year!
Lis782... Hope your first day back at work was not too bad!
Arby
You Know your stuff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzyc on Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:19 pm

hi there..arby hope you got the fairy lights down and packed so next year you dont have to spend half a day unravelling the tangled mess!! a bit like some of my old tinsel.. i should just chuck it out!!
well another year is coming to a close..
i hope whatever you do to see the new year in, you enjoy it.. and happy new year to one and all!!
lizzyc
You Know your stuff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee on Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:35 pm

Happy post-Xmas/pre-New Year's Eve all! LOL Well bugger it! I've just decided to get in early for next Xmas and I won't take the flaming tree or decorations down at all!!! Wouldn't that save a heck of a lot of hassles for next year? Besides, it all looks much prettier by staying up with the little glowing Santa lights on the tree every night. The post-Xmas doldrums always come in once the tree is down, so it seems far nicer just to leave it there.

I braved the 'SALES' in the shops today for the first time and snagged a few bedding bargains. Not much else has been inspiring me, and like Arby I think I'm more in the mood for chucking older stuff out!

Hope you've had a lovely Xmas with new baby Larsen Kim, and with everyone spoiling you on the day. And I hope Big Bird was delicious Lizzy!Did Santa bring everyone what they wished for? One of my wishes was for Coffee Chocs and Santa delivered very special ones indeed. So luxurious and um....rather expensive I expect that I've resorted to one devilish lick per day - just to make them last! YUM.
Happy New Year's Eve for tomorrow and enjoy the Big Bangs tomorrow night. May 2009 bring you much love, laughter, health, wealth, happiness and many unexpected pleasant surprises! Cheers and enjoy the bubbly.
BlobbyBoozingBuzzy xo cheers drunken
bumblebee
Well on your way

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phatassphairy on Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:28 am

pmsl Bee ....leaving the tree up all year ......makes sense really cause we had xmas stuff in the shops in Oct ....so i figure you could get away with it ......but for me ....we have a bloody white floor (through out the whole house) and it drives me mental all the tinsel and little bits of green that i have to sweep up .....so mine will be boxed up this coming weekend

i hope you all had a good one ....camping was the best sooooooooooo relaxing and perfect .....

i am going for a small minor op on the 5th of jan ....so no drinking for me this new year ....but maybe that be a sign that once you're a nana you're spose to act like one (((giggles yeah right!!))).......but it was doctors orders...(((party pooper))).....

so have fun with what ever you do and have an extra one for me
phatassphairy
Well on your way

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arby on Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:11 am

Heya Nanna... I will have one for you... or two! I hope it all goes well and we will be thinking of you....
Happy new year all.
Arby
You Know your stuff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzyc on Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:01 am

good moring everyone!!! on this the first day of 2009!!!
i hope whatever you did to see the new year in was fun, and that you get a nanna nap this afternoon... i certainly am gunna have one even if i aint a nanna yet!!
well with the new years resilutuions (gee if i cant even spell it how can i keep one!!!) ready to be broken, and plans for this year hanging in your thoughts, i wish you all the best for this year ahead!!
it is fresh and new and some people take it as a new beginning too, so i hope it is off to a great start for you all!!
may you have lots of time for scrapping and preserving the memories for the years to come!!
happy new year!!!
xx lizzy
lizzyc
You Know your stuff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzyc on Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:02 am

p.s. hope it all goes ok for you sammi... may you have a great excuse to leave the housework and relax and scrap for your recovery..
take care..
lizzyc
You Know your stuff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee on Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:07 am

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!
Well I saw the start of the new year in with bubbly in hand, some giggles, hiccups and the 'horizon' on a definite lean! LOL I crash-landed in beddies around 4am so I too will be seeking a nanna nap later.
Thinking of you PAF and hope all goes well for your time in the hospital. Smuggle in the grog and it will help. Very Happy

I've made NO resolutions (haven't for years) therefore I don't have to worry about breaking any of them! But there's no fun in resolutions unless you CAN break them is there? I suppose I could resolve to give up my lavish secret Mediterranean lifestyle with Alberto, Eduardo and Valentino........hmmmm it's tough but I'll manage! lol!
Cheers all and have a memorable day!
Bug-eyedBuzzy xo drunken Very Happy
bumblebee
Well on your way

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris on Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:26 am

Happy New Year everyone..

Things still haven't slowed down here.. Christmas went for 4 days of celebrations, then Adam has had the dreaded gastro bug.. fingers crossed the boys and I won't get it.... Husbands are the worst patients.. Grrrrrrr..
Then on Saturday my gorgeous Nic will turn one.. so i am frantically organising myself for that... When it's all over, i think i can then fall in a heap!!
Have a lovely daY!!
Kris
Getting There

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arby on Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:12 am

Well we have had a break from the really bad hot weather today. Not sure how hot it is but nohwere as bad as the last couple of days! It was supposed to be nearly 40 today but so far it does not feel like it. Buzzy you are a party girl at heart!! I canimagine getting you and PAF together! What a night that would be!!! Well I am having trouble with a virus I picked up .... Not me the computer....... So just trying to install a better virus protection. And now it is time for Josh to have his nap. So what ever you guys did on the first day of the new year I hope it was fun. And there is only 164 days till you do it all agin. Or is it a leap year???? God knows... I know I am still gonna write 2008 on everything!!
Hope everyone comes back to the forum when it all settles down....
Have a good one!
Arby
You Know your stuff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phatassphairy on Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:36 pm

giggles at Bee again ...girl i will have to make it a new years resolution to spend a new year with you some time in the future ......now i am wondering are you giving up the "Mediterranean lifestyle" cold turkey???...or are you going to take baby steps and do it slowly????...but good luck (((you could always slip a few Italian herbs into your salad on the side ....if it gets too tough that is Razz

now miss Arby ...me thinks you be having moonshine or too much of a good time on this fine NYE that just saw 2009 in ...cause there is 364 days till we do it again ......or 365 if it is a leap yeah ....but it's OK cyber sista .....i bet one of those bloody skid lids from your tribe just ripped out a few pages of your 2009 calender ...and you just miss counted .....pmsl .....

thanks Lizzy ..me too ....hope you got Ur nana nap in too

(((PS Bee. the nurses will never pick up on midori in the IV tube .... geek ...so i will take your tip and smuggle it in ...and if i get caught i will say ....my cyber bumble bee friend told me it was OK .....thinks i might go str8 to psycho ward ...but hey it's air con , meals are brought to you , no house clean....hmmmm sound like a sensible option here!!!!)))

hope your hubby, Kris, gets back to his normal self sooner than later....
phatassphairy
Well on your way

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arby on Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:48 pm

OK PAF I just saw my mistake but hey can you blame me..... It is hot here and I had not yet had a drink today so it is hard to count......
Heck who wants to wait that long for a good time anyway!!!!
I think that I might need your IV!!
Arby
You Know your stuff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next