Transparencies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Transparencies

Post by Tina Head Lady on Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:48 am

Making your own transparencies may sound hard but really they are very easy. I just go to my local News agent and ask for transparency sheet or over-head projector sheets and then I decorate them. A few hints might help though as I learnt the hard way...lol. Standard ink will not dry on transparency and will make it very messy.Unless you pay that extra and get inkjet or laser printer compatible transparency sheet.
Piant is ideal for just the basic overhead projector sheets, rub-ons add alot to, for decoration purposes.....The effect is awsome. In the next At home workshop, which you can purchase from Scrappy Days, I will be teaching how do just this....so order your kit as soon as possible.
Cheers Tina Smile

Last edited by Tina Head Lady on Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Tina Head Lady
Admin

Number of posts : 1836
Registration date : 2008-07-11

View user profile http://cddoodles.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Transparencies

Post by scrappin4joy on Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:07 pm

Just to add...I bought some of the clear plastic sheets used for the front covers of the binding books...a bit thicker than the regular transperancies...but awesome for the same effect as the acrylic/clear mini albums...can be used in the same way as regular transperancies except not through the printer...a little heavy for that but still some flex. Ive been stamping my journalling blocks using StazOn inks....looks sooo cool.
scrappin4joy
Just Learning

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Head Lady on Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:34 pm

Oh So cool Heather so will be trying that, I was wandering about a cheap inexpensive way to make a clear mimi album Very Happy
So will need to try that
thanx for the tip
Tina Head Lady
Admin

Number of posts : 1836
Registration date : 2008-07-11

View user profile http://cddoodles.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Post by scrappin4joy on Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:50 pm

Glad to help...in fact I should be moving from the lounge to my desk to finish a few things.....Deadline is approaching...LOL
scrappin4joy
Just Learning

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: